Sunday 22 August 2010

Dear Uncle.

Okay, so a friend of mine went purging on twitter the other day. And so I decided to purge. No details. Just simple cursing and writing. I’m sure you won’t like it.
But like my friend says, I’m simply purging.

If I was any good at this, I’d dedicate this to a particular @fozadoza on twitter. Don’t know if that’ll do any good. But then, still. I pray you log on to read this one day.

Dear Uncle,

I mean it's not like you're sitting there with stacks in your bank account on some grown man shit for you to be walking around like you own the fucking place, No nigger, you are just as broke as I am, if not fucking more.

Only difference is, you're a good 40-odd something years older than me.
So when you look me in my face and tell me not to talk to you like a child when you are CLEARLY acting like some adolescent nutter don't expect me not to get angry.
I get it. You're older than me. But you're not exactly in the position to put fear in my heart for nothing, because as far as I know my FATHER is the one paying the bills, my FATHER is the one who provides for me, my FATHER is the one built this house, I don't know where the fuck in America you came from still waltzing in on some egotistical African man shit.

You're family, I love you, but you're not my fucking Father, so shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down and stop acting like I owe you anything.

-Close the fucking door when you're pissing, that's disgusting and disrespectful.

-Stop using up all my shit and talking about some 'I'll get you another' cause we both fucking know that that's like my Mom calling and telling me she'll pay for my school. A bold face manipulative fucking lie.

- Why the fuck do you go through everything like a 3 year old would? Is it that hard to act your age in regards to your environment? Seriously.

- I repeat. You are STAYING with ME.

- You don't live here.

- You're not my Father. I love you, I do, but you ain't got it like my Dad so you don't get the same amount of reverence okay?

- You don't give a shit? Well that's why you're sleeping on the floor of your elder brother’s house. And that’s my father.

- I don't even know why you're here.

- It's my fucking Laptop, which you did not contribute to getting. So get the fuck over your fucking self.

- Get the fuck over your fucking self.

- GET the FUCK over your fucking SELF.

- GET THE FUCK OVER YOUR FUCKING SELF and understand that you cannot pull some "I'm some big man no one can tell me what to do" when you're fucking SLEEPING ON THE FLOOR OF YOUR 8 YEARS YOUNGER THAN YOU BROTHER.

-I’m glad you leave tomorrow. Just when I’m getting to like your daughter. Thank God she stays.

P.S.: Close your mouth when you're eating, that's so disgusting.

Thank you and good fucking night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Emmanuel Vine said...

U're crazy. But u're also a terrific writer. Ose!

27 August 2010 at 20:49  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home