Wednesday 18 August 2010

You.


I'm searching. (Not in the Single, MArried or ina relationship sense of the word....) 

I just need someone.

I need someone, ANYONE to take my mind to outer fucking space, to send me soaring with words and thoughts of outta-worldly presence, I need my brain saturated with philosophical truth.

I need that presence in my life.

I need to put put my mental penis in your mental vagina and fuck the living shit out of you, I need to remember this night for the rest of my life as the night that I was changed forever. The night I came a thousand times.

I need your hands all over my body, I need that heat, that lust.

For my mind.

I need you deep inside me, I need you to fill me, complete me, I need to give you the best fuck I have ever had, everywhere and anywhere. I don't care, just please me, do me, make me want you, make me need you.

Talk to me.

Show me that you are more than this, show me that you understand your power, your presence, your beauty, your creation, show me you know that there is more, tell me you want to share it with me.

Put my head to yours and FUCK YOU.

I need to finish utterly satisfied with a cigarette in hand and a silly smile on my face. I need to see your intellect, I need to see your mind, I need you to overflow with beautiful knowledge and beautiful words. I need you to challenge me, to question me, to drive me, to feel me, to understand me, to want you without ever having to touch you.

I need to look at you and know that we both mean more to this universe than anyone could ever understand.

I'm still searching, Lord knows I'm still searching, for that mental click. I'm looking for nothing in particular but everything I've ever dreamed of. A mind, true and deep, so obvious, so present so overpowering it oozes out of your very being with every step you take.

A mind deep rooted in the knowledge that you need no one to define your person, that you can stand tall (maybe a little short), proud and singular away from the crowd. A mind that is it's own species all together.

I need to see it in you, in every breath you take, with every word you say, with every beat of your everlasting heart and with every bit of truth you feed me.

I'm not interested in unlocking a puzzle, I'm not interested in getting to know the 'real' you underneath all the many man made creations you've adorned yourself with, I want you ready, and fresh for the pickings.

Just as I am for you.

I only care for your mind, don't you understand? Love and Sex are relative, you can get it from anybody and everybody and lord knows I'm tired of fucking nothing. I'm tired of entertaining the nothings, I'm tired of humoring myself with NOTHING.

I need you. True, deep, and fucking wondrous. I need you in my life. In the beginning, in the end and in the next. Just do it once. 
Please, I'm begging you, anybody...please...please...

Just satisfy me.
Just keep me.

Please.

Connect.

Wide open all over again. 

I don't know you.

I want to know you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home