Tuesday 17 August 2010

High?

Its so funny I feel high, without even touching a lighter...... Cos u make me high.... Just by thinking about you....

Lord please don't let it be crazy. Please.

No lie, these words bring a smile to my face as I type, shit's tingly you know? Mad tingly. I think about infinity, about all the answers in the food i ate tonight, about all the beauty and joy I want to create.

About all the answers I want to find.

About how badly I want this phone to ring.

About how I want this shit to last forever.

I want this shit to last forever blood. You don't fucking know.

Gawd, I even apologised for the sex.

I'm thinking about how much I love you, about how you looked when you thought i was just after some part time pussy, About how much I love you. You're my chick, till the day I die. If you want. Even if you don't. Your'e still my chick, till the day I die. Never Mind, i know im making sense.

Till the day I rot.

Cause you feel me.

I need that. I feel that. I love that.

I'm typing jibberish, but my fingers are moving so quick on this keyboard, like this ish was premeditated.

My boo's busy.

My boo I love, my boo I cherish, my boo I'd take a bullet for.

My boo.

Boo, Darling, Lover. She calls me her shawty.

I want you. All of you. Need to translate this shit. Need for this shit to last forever. Need to keep this feeling in my face, this feeling in my heart, this feeling of a connection.

Are you real?

On the pinnacle of my fucked up ness the idea of you..... stirs up the maleness in me. The idea of you jolts me. I'm glad I can still spell this fucked up.

Party next Thursday.

Fucked up, loved up, felt up, infinity.

Black Dante.

Cause I'm soooooooo haaaaapppyyy.

Sooooo gonnneeee.

Soooooo loveeed.

So.

Want.

You.

Star 69 motherfucker.

Imma ride this wave till I die. Imma ride what God gave me till it's dry.

I ain't no pretty mother fucker. I ain't no simple person neither.

Smith Babafemi Olaoluwa.

Till the day I die.

Black Dante.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home