Tuesday 23 November 2010

Next.

I'm so tired right now, I don't feel like typing, but typing is sucha good medicine for me nowadays, although I have exams coming up, i really need to get this out of my system....

So I wonder what it will be like when I fall in love next?

I wonder whom I will fall in love with? I wonder what she will be like? Will she be dark? Will he be Ghanaian, Nigerian, Guinean, Kenyan, Australian, American, South African, or Alien? Will she be beautiful? Will she be clean? Will she be dirty? Will she be conscious enough to know that I'm her boyfriend and not her husband? Will she use my age as a weapon against me? Will she put me before her friends? Will she love me as much as I do her?

Will we be equal?

Will she worship me? But at the same time know that I am still human?

I wonder whether its now, or soon.

I wonder if her touch will set me on fire every single time I reach for her? I wonder if I’ll enjoy her kisses. I wonder if I’ll yearn for them. I wonder if her body will drive me crazy, if I would be content just to sit and watch her all day or night. I wonder if she will be the only touch I’d want or need.

I wonder if she’ll be rich, or consciously poor.

I wonder if I’ll regret falling in love with her. I wonder if she’ll regret falling in love with me.

I wonder if the attraction would be so intense, we'd have sex 3 minutes after we meet? Oh, or 30 minutes after? I wonder if ill be able to touch you, and respect the fact that you dont want to have sex with me yet? Or will I try to sweet tounge you into having sex? Will you fall for that?

Will you fall for my flattery? Or lie to me? Will the lying stop? Will I feel a plethora of feelings deep inside my belly? Will I wake up thinking of you and and have that stupid grin on my face?

Will I be able to trace the lines of your face in the dark and know that its still you? Follow the lines of your jaw to your cheek bones, to your eyes, to your nose, to you lips, and then lean over and kiss them in the dark of the night? And still be able to smile.. and think of nothing else but you? Will my mind wander?

I wonder if it will be the end of me.

Is this the begining of the end?

I hope so.

I’m not sure of how long a day it was.

I didn't sleep at all tonight, I'm a lil proud of myself. I was hoping for something to write about tonight, but, everything's been boring lately, tonight was just, a laughing riot. But this is life, and that is what tomorrow is for, to make up for the fucking hilarity of today; this night.

Tomorrow should be good.

Oh, excuse me, it's 5:41 in the morning.

I need to take a bath.

Adios, My Loves. Its still me, who knows you so well.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this..
It actually got me thinking. About my own story too.
Will this happen? Will that happen?
Your mind is a very interesting place.

Love,
me who you claim to know so well.
:p hehe.

30 November 2010 at 20:17  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home