Tuesday 23 November 2010

माय फ्रेंड.

Sitting here...not knowing what to type cos its fucking sunday (sallah) and theres no one to take me out... or give me meat... or something.. been trying to chat and all, but my mind is in a state of complete disrepair... Im not sure ill be able to type anything good... so lets see.
I mean...she's not a dick head, she's actually very sweet, but the thing is...I'M a dick head. Im not sure that makes sense... but then, im sure it does a bit.
And I hate it when emotions mix with good sex.---- P.S: And, I also hate it, when emotions mix with good friendships.
Honestly.
Honestly though?
So if a chick is like I don't do relationships, I'M NOT THAT TYPE OF PERSON after a one night stand right? And given you have crazy chemistry...at least you have chemistry with her, she's really incredibly apathetic to the whole thing, but she is insistent on the fact that she is not the wifey type. The relationship type. Don't crush. Or drool. Or try and become the "superman". Or Girl. ( I mean Supergirl).
WTF?
And so when a guy or a girl tells you: I don't want a relationship, He/She dosen't want one. Don't think that will change. Well, maybe for me, it won't.
Because, I don't think it makes sense for you to try and spend every waking minute with her, because that denotes a fucking relationship, which she doesn't do, and calling her every two hours and then texting some bullshit like "What did I do? Why aren't you talking to me?" when her phone was on vibrate and in her bag the entire day also denotes a fucking relationship, which she had already stated was not at all possible. And I don't think it makes sense for you to tell her that she should inform you when she has sex with somebody else cause you wouldn't be able to do her afterwards, but you'll still want to be around 24/7 of course and it also doesn't make sense for you to CUT OFF ALL YOUR FUCKING CHICKS for the girl that CLEARLY stated she was not and will never be interested in a relationship.
It doesn't make SENSE.
I don't get it. I really don't understand. What does "I don't want a relationship" mean to you people? Because when I say it, I mean "Im a Cold, heartless person who loves freedom and solitude." Well, in some other cases, it might mean, "oh, I have a girlfriend who I love, but im shagging you beacause your'e hot... and theres chemistry or sumfink". And.... hey, don't even think the sex is gonna keep me because as I've said a thousand times...:
Sex.Is.Relative.
Your sex, her sex, their sex, it's sex, it doesn't fucking matter because sex is sex. The only time it will ever be different for me...is if I ever fall in love. Now unless some extra terrestrial being comes at me tonight, or dare I say, Keri Hilson comes and slips into bed with me SEX WILL REMAIN SEX. Or maybe youre an Onion Booty Actress?? Lol.
So I don't NEED you for shit.
And stop with the we're perfect for each other nonsense, I may be all that for you but stop being so selfish, what about me?! What about what I want? How do I think!? Gawd youre my friend, ou know everything about me. Who the fuck I like, what I do, what I dont like? Everything... Its just not right people, lets face it. Beacause if i hoped ill fall in love with you or something, you'll have known from the begining.
God, please let these people stop being so fucking idealistic because I'm about to quit this bitch entirely.
I could be an idiot, be cold-hearted, impulsive..... whaeva.
And there's not a goddamn human fucking thing that'll change that.
I'm sorry I can't fall in love with you.
With any of you.
I'm just not that type of person.
Before you say sumfink..... Its maybe cos ive already fallen.
For someone else.


PS: A Jay Z quote:
"He who does not feel me is not real to me, Therefore he dosen't exist. so move, vamoose.... Sonof a ****."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home