Monday 11 April 2011

A Little Reblogging Love.

******


And So.

It’s Cold. All is wet, bright and zen. When I woke up, I felt at peace, so cool, all was light and bright and nothing was pressuring my mind. Put on some Rita Marley. She always speaks of Jah.

Then it hit me. I’m lonely because I want to be.

Its funny how lonely I feel at times, even if there are about 500 people I could speak to, tweet to or just decide to take an interest in. Would be stupid to say none of them are interesting. Maybe I’m the boring one? Rita Marley’s fussing and fighting comes up. I should not write in times like this. I could terribly bore you. But then, sometimes, boring can be fun.

Your boyfriend/girlfriend should be your best friend. There is no black and white in that shit.

This generation has degenerated into such terrible fakeness, we are beginning to lose our identities as persons. We fuck around trying to find the perfect partner, while at the end of the day, we find ourselves unable to discern between what is fake and what is true. What is true about ourselves. About our very persons.

Ziggy Marley’s Testify.

That we all are looking for love. There. I said it. I fully admit it to myself, we all want deep romance. Lust is boring. Lust is nothing. I despise it, it's so basic, so mundane, such a peasant action, it gives birth to life trash. I want nothing to do with lust anymore.

I want love. We want love.

Lots of love.

Deep trust, deep understanding, friendship.

Friendship. Bonding. Linked hearts.

Get me?

I’m guessing this is me growing up, really knowing what I want, and finally gritting my teeth and admitting what exactly I have to do and not do to get what I want. Some things are unhealthy for you, emotionally, physically, stay away from poison. Giving, receiving or if you're simply around it, stay away from it. I've had some pretty harrowing experiences in my day, and lust led me to all of those dragons. Led me into the mouth of all those monsters. I've survived, but as always, you learn from your actions. Well, I do. Especially from the consequences. So in short.

Fuck lust.

I want to hold hands. I want to talk. I want to smoke. I want to listen to music.

I don't want to fuck. I don't want to know in what position you want to fuck. I don’t want to see you naked. I don’t want to caress.

I want to touch. Your soul.

I want to make you speechless.

I’m almost like a girl. I'm very passionate you know? I'm romantic. I'm a believer, I have faith in the power of love. All that epic Disney shit really touched me as a child. Especially that: Pocahontas. And I've seen it, I know it's real, because I can imagine it. Because I can envision a perfect love, an endless love, that ability? Is more than enough to fuel my belief in what seems other worldly to us now. What seems so fake.

We have created Fake Love.

We're just confused. At least that's what I believe. Love is still here, we've just forgotten what it looks like. Some of us have never even known. How can you? How would you? When you think and base yourself by the stupid standards of others? Of what your boyfriend should look like? Of what your girlfriend should look like? Or how you say: “We connect, but I don’t like her that way?” Of how, he’s my best friend but I’m not in lust with him? Lust? Then you meet a simply handsome dude, who has nothing but lust for you, and then the fakeness that is actually lust, which you believe is love, take over your soul. He tells you: I love you. With a leer in his mind. Of course, you can’t see that. You’re blinded by your fake definition of love. You’re blinded by desire.

I have lost all respect for those blinded by desire, it sickens me to my stomach when I see a stranger glance at someone with lust, lust sickens me, men and women fueled by lust plague my heart, I am angered, because lust demeans people’s worth. She is more than this flesh, all the beguiling aesthetics around her.

And so society also nails this feign over and over in the head. Watch twilight. She’d fuck Edward before Jacob. Shallow… I never will be.

Cue: Rita Marley. One Draw ( I wanna get high)

And so the flesh no longer has my attention, I only want to see your mind, I only want soul, I only love soul, I only feel soul. I only touch soul. I only speak to soul. I only fuck soul.

I used to do random sex too. Might be a tad confusing. But I do not agree with sleeping around to satisfy some deep emotional issue. Some deep emotional longing. Know what you want, get it. Don’t catch stupid fake ass feelings. Don’t discuss how many kid’s you’ll have. Cause all you have is just fuck. Just sex. It’s two wide differing places. You’ll have to learn it yourself. But wait, if you really want to enjoy the sex. First fuck the mind.

In the end, it is what it is.

Always follow your mind. It brings only Joy.

Don’t stomach nonsense. Fuck the pretty and bad bitches.

Your definition of Love is Blind. Isn’t being dumb enough?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This is really nice and sensible and its unlike what some others might think. Mature Point of View.

16 May 2011 at 10:44  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home