Sunday 12 September 2010

6:12 pm 11/09/2010

I was going to write. Did not.

But now I am.All the deaths around me. And by the way, if you ever think of writing short stories and maybe writing a book, please bear in mind that days will come when you will consider urself an utter fool, and wonder if you ever had any brains at all. Or if you ever wrote anything at all. I hope very soon I will get to write something comprehensible. That is you will want to read a book of short stories written by me. Dont yawn.

Summer is over.

And one thing summer does is to give people totally new clothes and a totally different head. Like it has done to me.

My head feels so different, Im not exactly sure if its still the same thing that was there before. Well, the size is still the same.

The new clothes come later.

Well maybe its writing all those bitchy stories in my blog? Or maybe the new friends i've made? Im not even sure if its positive or negative..... Well, don't worry about the notes, they'll keep coming, and like my best friend says, Its a gift, keep writing. The bitch in you will eventually run out.


Oh...and one big heads up. If you don't like me. Don't tell me. Its makes me throw up. Its like my biggest turn off now. And its not even inspiring any more.


In an try out to bring some more width to my life now that is being saturated with a ridiculous amount of fun and about a gazillion different ways to make money. I've simply been "too busy to give a fuck", and that needs to be corrected.

Now. A lot of funny, disturbing things have been happening since I got back to school. For one...I discovered that I have an invisible friend...until more experiments have been conducted I cannot reveal it to you just yet....

Fuck, maybe I'll even market, copyright or sell him or her. Watch out.


And now I can just imagine the very beautiful Babcock Scenery. It's gorgeous you know? Babcock is an enigma. Thats not even why I love it. This place is filled with so many mad people dressed like nice people and nice people dressed like mad people.

I don't know why you all work so hard to get out of this system and go hustle like slaves in the outer world where you have little or no definite opportunities? We all will leave one day..... I know.

So can you please shut ur trap and and not say: "I'm tired of this school, I cant wait to leave"?

One, we've heard it before. Two, we also know you didn't invent it.

Lastly, Im so sorry i'm picky and random in this note/post.. But i have to talk about this...

Ive met some people who I never would have met... some we haven't talked cause maybe I was busy or something... or I forgot your name (I'm sorry) (I have short term memory) (or Long term. Not Sure.).. But Ive talked with some... really talked and i'm sure you might be reading this.

You then say that what I look like completely conflicts with this bad guy image I seem to want to be emitting. Do I honestly want to sit down and present myself as the villain? I have a good heart. I love animals. But I'm like the anti Super Man. The Joker. Im not Joking. (Forgive the pun(s)).

Do I look like a good guy? What the fuck IS a good guy?

Not I, my good gentlemen and ladies. Not I.

So...if you see me...embrace the fact. That I. Babafemi Olaoluwa Tsepo Smith is in no way shape or form the quintessential normal person, Even if I look like it. I'm way smarter than I look, ... and im not AND do not look too innocent to cuss or fight.


Im only 20. Imagine me when i'm 30.

Right? Get it.

Im anti super hero.

aka another person just trying to find his place on this big round ball called The Earth.

Fuck bitches. Get money.

This life, is your movie. YOU are the star.

We are all liars. Some of us are supportive liars. But a liars still. But then again. So am I.

He who is without sin should cast the first stone.

Have a great week.

Be good to everyone..... except the puck ass mudasukas. And the ugly inside and out bitches.

<3

Término.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home